Monday, October 21, 2013

Adventures in Lucid Dreaming 3: Week 5 Update and Changes

This is, unfortunately, going to be a short post. 

At this point, I've stagnated a bit.  My dream recall is at or above the level I wanted it to be at.  However, I have not yet achieved lucidity although I firmly believe I am getting closer.  A big reason for this, I suspect, is that I have not been able to do the reality checks as regularly as I would like.  As a result, I intend to up the ante by adding some sort of reminder system to force me to do reality checks more often.  I am considering two options, one digital, one analog.  I will either set reminders on my phone throughout the day or simply carry an index card in my pocket that says "real?" on it, to remind me.

Hopefully, I will be able to put up a long post this upcoming Sunday with more details about my progress, observations, and other, unrelated but also interesting, things.

No comments:

Post a Comment