Monday, September 30, 2013

Adventures in Lucid Dreaming: 2 Week Update and Milestones

It's been a little more than 2 weeks since I started my Lucid Dreaming experiment and it's gone pretty well so far.  I've been remembering at least one dream most nights with increasing consistency as time goes on.  I estimate that one week from now, I will have reached my goal of remembering at least two dreams per night on a fairly regular basis. 

My reality checks have been coming along a bit more slowly, however.  I have been trying to do them quasi-regularly, but have struggled so far to perform them habitually.  Unfortunately, I am at a bit of a loss to think of good ways to improve compliance for this part of the experiment.  I will simply try to focus more on the reality checks (using the walking through doors as a signal to perform the breath check and entry into the bathroom for the breath and gravity checks). 

I'll try to put out an update next Sunday or Monday discussing this week's success and next steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment